- Year of Manufacture: : 2014/15
- 1st Year of Operation: 2016
- Rig Name: Super ‘A’ Class
- Rig Style: Jack Up Drilling Rig
- Scope of Supply Field: MTX Series Drag Chains and Hoses
- Not Classified
Ensco 123 is a jack-up rig of KFELS super A class design and can operate in a variety of environments at water depths up to 400ft (122m) and can drill to depths up total 40,000ft (12,192m).
Metreel designed and supplied Met-Trak® offshore heavy duty drag chains are used to carry various services for the cantilever and drill floor movements of the rig.