- Year of Manufacture: : 2014/2015
- 1st Year of Operation: 2016
- Rig Name: Hebron
- Rig Style: Fixed Platform
- Scope of Supply: MTX Series Drag Chains and Hoses
- Field: Labrador and Newfoundland
The Hebron oil field is located offshore Newfoundland & Labrador, the development uses a concrete gravity-based structure, which is designed to store approximately 1.2million barrels of crude oil. The structure is designed to withstand sea ice, icebergs, and meteorological and oceanographic conditions.
Metreel Met-Trak® offshore heavy duty drag chains are the chosen equipment on the platform, to provide protection to the moving services for the vital on-board services for the drilling facility.